Sunday 30 March 2008

Back From the Brink!

He's back! Yes, back from the brink of the abyss - well, this Bass Guitar blog, anyway. I was seriously considering consigning it to the realm of the deleted, when it occurred to me that it would be a waste of a nicely aged blogger blog.

Ok, nothing much happened in here in over a year, because I was busy with other stuff, but now its breathe new life into this old place, because everything has its uses even when we don't appreciate them at first glance.

This is a music blog, after all and I am a musician, so it stands to reason that I should be populating it with utterings of a musical bent. Of course, I'm not just a musician, but also a pretty well seasoned Internet Marketer having done my year's apprenticeship and made most of the mistakes that I'm going to make - one of them being to ignore this blog.

When there doesn't seem much point in putting effort into something that appears to have little value, that tends to happen. But recent turns of events and more gathered knowledge have opened my eyes to the possibilities of this blog, not just as a place to ramble about the intricacies of playing the bass guitar, but to get the word out there and sell some of the bloody things!

So the plan is to keep this blog alive, keep writing in here about things of a musical nature and also to promote some bass guitars on the side for anyone who might be after buying one. Well, if you don't ask, how will you know?

So that's the plan.

After the 1st April, eBay takes over its affiliates from Commission Junction, which means some new code and new opportunities for yours truly to do a little auction promoting and lets see what happens...

Terry Didcott
Bass Guitar

No comments: